Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://haydenvillebroomworks.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Haydenville Broomworks' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Haydenville Broomworks' website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Haydenville Broomworks at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Haydenville Broomworks' website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Haydenville Broomworks makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Haydenville Broomworks does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Haydenville Broomworks or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Haydenville Broomworks' website, even if Haydenville Broomworks or a Haydenville Broomworks authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Haydenville Broomworks website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Haydenville Broomworks does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Haydenville Broomworks may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Haydenville Broomworks does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Haydenville Broomworks has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Haydenville Broomworks of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Haydenville Broomworks may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Vermont and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
ORDERS AND RETURNS POLICY
Customers are responsible for the accuracy of all information provided with an order, including all contact details, billing and shippings addresses, and payment details. Haydenville Broomworks commits to process your order in a timely fashion, including shipping within the time period specified. Credit card payments are processed by Stripe, who are responsible for the processing of your credit card payments. Alternative forms of payment may be accepted at Haydenville Broomworks' discretion. Haydenville Broomworks will contact you shortly after receipt of an order if any additional information is required to fulfill your order. Customers will receive a confirmation email shortly after submitting an order. This order provides receipt of the order, and includes an order number that can be used for reference in any future communication.
We hope that you will be pleased with your order. If you are dissatisfied, however, we will do our best to address your concerns. If your broom or whisk defective in any way, please contact us and we will arrange a replacement. At this time we cannot offer refunds for orders, although we are happy to offer a store credit. In the case of returns for exchange or store credit, the customer is responsible for additional shipping costs.
We package our products carefully, and cannot offer refunds in the case that your package is damaged by postal carriers. In most cases we obtain tracking numbers for each package from USPS, and can assist in locating errant packages. However we also cannot offer refunds in the case that a package is lost by a postal carrier if it has been dispatched to the address listed in the order.
Many of the product photography of our brooms was taken by John Polak of Easthampton Mass. Highly recommended if you are looking for professional photography in this area. Visit John Polak Photography.